We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and outstanding classroom practitioner.
We are excited to meet NQT's, experienced teachers and all those confident in delivering an excellent level of teaching and providing ongoing support to our students.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with smaller groups of targeted SEN and EAL students.
- Support the TA.
- Deliver a unique curriculum designed specifically to target the needs of the current students.
- Work with a range of departments to plan and implement a primary curriculum.
- Work with the same students for a range of subjects to include English, Mathematics, Science, Religion, Geography and History with additional English.
- Work with the same group for the majority of the timetable (17 lessons) who are motivated students that work hard and make progress with support.
- A Founder Member of Birmingham Catholic Partnership Teacher
- Strong pastoral and SEN support. Holy Trinity Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please visit website and download an application form.
Once fully completed, please submit to Mrs mcLeish
Contact: Mrs G McLeish (PA to the Headteacher) email@example.com
Telephone: 0121 772 0184
Closing Date: 21st March 2017 – 4 pm
Interviews: Week commencing 28th March 2017
The successful candidate will be subject to two supportive references and an enhanced DBS check being received. Informal visits to the school are welcome.