We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Art & Design teacher with the ability to teach Art & Design across all key stages to join a large and successful team.
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience in the specialisms of Ceramics along with Fine Art/Textiles
- Drive, passion, determination and spirit
- Organisation skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- The desire to overachieve in an environment that rewards excellence
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the beautiful town of Tenterden in the heart of the Weald of Kent. We invest in our staff and you will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to progress wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and there is an independent nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to Tenterden Schools Trust Staff.
Detail your successes in your completed application form and supporting letter and get us excited about you!
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
We are not accepting applications from employment agencies for this position but would be delighted to receive a direct application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all members of the community. Tenterden Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Homewood School and Sixth Form Centre
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years