Are you passionate about teaching Art and Photography? Would you like to be part of a team of dedicated and reflective practitioners whose aim is to help students of all abilities develop the skills and qualities which will allow them to excel in the future?
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher with a passion for Art & Photography to join us on our secondary site teaching pupils 11-16 years from September 2021. This position would suit an NQT or someone with more experience.
The person appointed will:
• Be passionate about the subjects and be able to teach both disciplines highlighted above
• Have the determination to nurture talent and build high levels of enthusiasm and resilience in the full range of visual arts
• Celebrate our pupils' diversity through innovative and inspirational challenges
• Deliver an exciting extra-curricular programme.
• Possess the skills to deliver digital art and photography
Alderwood is an all-through school based on 3 sites, which opens up lots of exciting opportunities for the successful candidate. If you are a great teacher with an interest in 4-16 development, then this is the school for you!
If you require further information about the role please contact Gemma Yates, PA to Executive Headteacher, email@example.com
Alderwood School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
For an application form please visit our website www.alderwood.hants.sch.uk.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 1st March 2021
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years