We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Art & Photography, to cover a year's maternity leave, to teach throughout the age and ability range, including A level Photography. The Art & Photography Department is a highly motivated and successful team based in a suite of well-equipped rooms, including a dedicated dark room.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.