Teacher of Art – Permanent – Full Time, 1.0 FTE
Commencing: 1 September 2018
Faculty: PE and Creative Arts
Hove Park School and Sixth Form is an ambitious and innovative place to work. We strive to help young people enjoy successful lives by giving them an inspirational, academic and enriching education, with a strong emphasis on independent learning and harnessing new technology. Ofsted visited us in March 2017 and we strongly held our status as a ‘Good’ school.
Our student body is multi lingual and drawn from a diverse community across Brighton and Hove.
The Art team are committed to enabling all students to become independent, life-long learners of art.
The job provides an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated teacher who is looking to join an ambitious, supportive department. The successful candidate will be:
· Passionate about art and able to inspire students
· Willing to explore and embrace innovative technology
· Able to demonstrate a creative approach in the classroom
· Committed to raising attainment
· Willing to promote and contribute to the full range of extra-curricular activities
· Keen to share and promote the school's vision of high standards and success for all
Deadline for applications: Friday, 18 May 2018
Interview: During week beginning Monday, 21 May 2018 (actual date tbc)
Hove Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please complete a Teacher Application Form using the Job Description/Person Specification on our vacancies page and return to firstname.lastname@example.org – these may be downloaded from our website: http://www.hovepark.org.uk/vacancies