What are we looking for?
• An inspiring and motivational teacher who can enthuse and engage students to achieve their full potential
• A committed individual who wishes to add to the success of the Art department by implementing their own ideas and strategies
What can we offer you?
• An extensive and tailored NQT programme with in-house support from a designated Mentor
• A commitment to continuing professional development
• Support for teachers wishing to complete a Masters in Education
• Accelerated pay progression for exceptional teachers
• Opportunity to teach to A-level
• A commitment to providing teachers with excellent resources, clerical support, LSA support and a disciplined environment
• An Art department which is held in high regard by pupils and parents
• We are an 11 – 18, co-educational, friendly and heavily over-subscribed all ability Academy with high standards and high expectations
• Situated just north of the M25 close to the train station with a fast service to London and Cambridge •
“You are ambitious for pupils and have high expectations of them. Consequently, you do your utmost to ensure that all pupils are well supported to meet the challenging targets you set. Pupils enjoy learning at the school and they feel teachers help them to do their best. Pupils value their time at school” (Ofsted November 2017)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects anyone applying to work in our school to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring service.