Teacher of Art.
Tes is currently supporting a friendly and supportive secondary academy, based in Essex. The school is looking to add an Early Career Teacher of Art to its progressive and supportive Art Department ideally starting September 2022.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Arts at KS3, GCSE and A-Level across year groups 7 to 13. You will support the Head of Art to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year. Project work will include revising schemes of work and ensuring the curriculum is engaging to all learners alongside projects that support student attainment, well-being and engagement within the wider school. You’ll also lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability and you’ll enjoy that great feeling when your learners achieve grades beyond their dreams.
They are seeking dynamic, motivated Early Career teachers to join their school ready to work with a team of subject specialists, drive outcomes and inspire over 1400 pupils to choose a Remarkable Life.
Within the role, you will be working in their supportive department and will have access to their ECF provision which they run as partners with TeachFirst. As such, you will have access to webinars, online materials and a weekly mentor/coaching meeting as well as their in-school provision.
The school is offering:
• A super supportive and highly visible SLT team and Headteacher;
• on-going CPD with programmes of study such as NPQML and MA in Educational Leadership
• progression support throughout the school and wider group
• support package for NQT’s/ECT’s including CPD and NQT mentorship;
• the chance to take on further responsibility such as TLR or Leadership roles in the future.
The school expects:
• A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• a relevant Arts Degree or a related subject
• experience in delivering Art up to at least GCSE level pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
• a love and passion for education.
Please include REF: 1529056 in the email subject line.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role. If you have an up to date CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click! Click ‘Quick Apply’ to apply for this role today!
To learn more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack that includes the school's name, role specifics (JD/PS) and context. Please include REF: 1529056 in the email subject line.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...