Are you excited about teaching Art and raising standards in a school which strives for continuous improvement? Cavendish School wishes to appoint a dedicated and committed teacher as part of our drive for outstanding teaching across the school. In September 2015 the school opened the primary phase to become an all-through school, and in September 2016 we opened our new primary phase building.
You will play a significant role in building on our current success in terms of student learning experience, outcomes and enrichment opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
• have qualified teacher status
• have the ability to work across all phases of our school
• embrace the school’s commitment to inclusion and comprehensive education
• have a drive to achieve beyond expectations and improve student achievement
· an experience of Photography would be an advantage although not essential
If a successful candidate was an NQT they would benefit from a reduced timetable to support professional development and a mentor to guide them through the first year.
We aim to provide all pupils with an engaging, challenging and intellectually stimulating curriculum which prepares them for success in examinations as well as college, university and the work place.
Our School is located in a pleasant residential area and enjoys views of the South Downs. Interested applicants are welcome to visit the school by appointment in advance of the interview date.