Teacher of Art
Part time, permanent post (0.7fte)
Required for start in September 2017 or soon thereafter
This is a fantastic opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher to join our Creative Arts faculty and contribute to the art curriculum area. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Teacher with excellent communication skills, to teach throughout the age and ability range, including A Level.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to accept new ideas and a thorough commitment to student learning. Experience of teaching to A Level would be advantageous. We want staff with the vision and determination to ensure all our students receive a first class education and who will rise to the challenge of building on success.
In return the successful candidate can expect excellent support as follows:
• Comprehensive tailored induction programmes
• Initial Teacher Training Support including a personal NQT Mentor
• Mentor / Buddy System • Outstanding Teacher Programmes
• An extensive support programme, including a system of twilights
• Commitment to continuing professional development, including MA / MSc and other courses
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Various staff benefits including access to the gymnasium and swimming pool
You would be joining a ‘Good’ school and a faculty passionate about their students and about those students succeeding and achieving their ‘Personal Best’.
If you feel that The King Edmund School is the type of school you are seeking, please apply by completing the application form available from our school website and email to email@example.com
Early applications and school visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 21 June 2017.
Interviews will be held week commencing 26 June 2017.
The King Edmund School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment and undergo an enhanced DBS check as part of our Safer Recruitment & Selection Procedures.