Teacher of Art
Salary: Main Pay Scale plus £1,600 Mossbourne Allowance
Contract: Fixed Term
Work pattern: Full-time
Start date: 1st December 2019
End date: 31st August 2020
Closing date: 15th November 2019
Location: Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy, Victoria Park Rd, London E9 7HD
Interview dates: TBC
Mossbourne Victoria Park is seeking an outstanding Teacher of Art with the following key skills:
- Passion for teaching and working with students of all abilities with the talent to drive them to be outstanding
- Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they deserve
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
- Commitment to the safeguarding of students
- Focus on the learning and development of students and encouraging high achieving
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach
- Professional manner at all times
- Art related degree and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
For further information, please refer to the Job Description.
If you are passionate about innovative education, have a commitment to personal excellence and are ready for a new challenge, we welcome your application.
To apply for this role, please follow the link to our website and complete our online application form www.mossbourne.org/vacancies
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. The Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline. We advise early applications are submitted.
“The Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.”