We are seeking to appoint a dedicated individual to to inspire children with a love of Art, both as an academic subject and in the world around them. We want someone who is a tireless advocate for the teaching of Art, and who can lead the department to innovate, try new approaches and to always look to improve.
We are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students. Laureate Academy is an exciting and demanding school, and one where students and staff are exceptionally well supported.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• A fantastic Art teacher, with superb subject knowledge.
• Highly creative with a passion for their subject.
• Equipped with excellent academic qualifications.
• Aligned with our ambitious educational vision and committed to a knowledge-led curriculum.
• An inspirational teacher, with the capacity to develop excellence in others.
In return we can offer you:
• A supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment to work in.
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for swift career progression, within the Academy and Trust.
• Access to a range of employee benefits including on-site gym, season ticket loan, Perkbox and Cycle to work.
• The chance to work within an innovative and ambitious family of schools.
• The chance to work in an area well served by public transport and with free on-site car parking.
Laureate Academy is a dynamic and ambitious school. We are determined to provide an exceptional standard of education to our students – one that is the equal of the very best schools in the country. We deliver a knowledge-rich curriculum, in collaboration with our Curriculum Centre.
We have the very highest aspirations for all of our students, both academically and in their wider lives. The conduct of our students is excellent, supported by a firm but fair behaviour policy which all staff apply consistently. This exemplary behaviour means that teachers are free to teach the subject that they love in the way that they want.
We are proud to be part of the Future Academies Trust, an ambitious family of 7 schools, Curriculum Centre and an outstanding teacher training centre (SCITT).
For more information, please download our applicant information pack, which includes a full job description for the position.
Visits to the academy are also strongly encouraged. Please contact Joel on 01442 404333 (ext. 4338) or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
To apply: Please complete the Future Academies teaching staff application form (from our website) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our Trust’s website (www.futureacademies.org) to find out more about our educational vision and ethos.
Closing date: 11 December 2019