You have the opportunity to join the Art team within the faculty of Art, Design & Technology. The ability to deliver Art courses at all curriculum levels is desirable.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the following categories:-
- Teaching assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Developing the school curriculum.
- Assisting, recording and reporting on the work of pupils.
- Preparing pupils for examinations and assisting with their administration.
- Providing advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promoting and safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of pupils including fulfilling the role of Home Room Tutor.
- Working in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertaking appropriate and agreed continuing professional development.
- Participating in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contributing towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
Closing date: 20/05/2018