Teacher of Art/ Photography - TPS (Outer London)
Required: September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly skilled Art Teacher to join our Art department. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. The successful applicant will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner; committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching.
• Have a rigorous and inventive approach to the delivery of Art across both KS3 and KS4 and be enthusiastic about the subject with the ability to inspire our students.
• Have outstanding classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all students.
• Be highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to work with other, high achieving professionals.
We can offer you:
• A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
• Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
• Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Specialist Sports College in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy.
If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 17th June 2019.