• MPS/UPS (Salary Range £27,596 to £43,348)
• Required September or December 2019
• Contract: Permanent
Middlesex Learning Partnership is a particularly successful Trust in West London. Our three academies occupy the very top positions in the Hillingdon League tables for outcomes. We are highly collaborative and committed to making a difference to the lives of young people. We have a strong sense of community where staff enjoy rewarding relationships with our conscientious and aspirational students.
At Barnhill our students have achieved academic outcomes in 2018 which place us well within the top 5% of the country with a progress 8 score of +0.66. We are moving rapidly towards our goal of becoming an Outstanding school.
We are looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Art and Photography to join and strengthen our Creative Design Curriculum Area.
Are you passionate about Art, Design and Photography? Can you inspire students? We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated NQT or experienced Teacher of Art and Photography to join our successful and vibrant Curriculum Area to teach courses across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Art and Design is a popular and successful subject at Barnhill. It is part of the Creative Design Faculty which has a high profile within the school. The Art and Design and Photography facilities are excellent. The staff are forward thinking and the Faculty has a reputation for strong student work. Art and Design delivers an exciting curriculum at all Key Stages including GCSE and A-Level Art and Design and Photography.
This post would suit an experienced colleague or ambitious NQTs equally. We have a well-regarded programme of CPD and NQT induction.
Successful candidates will have:
• Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people
• An engaging and optimistic approach
• High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve.
In return we will offer you:
• Motivated, hard-working students
• High expectations of behaviour supported by established systems and protocols
• Bespoke, high quality professional development including the Barnhill Middle Leaders Programme and opportunities to take the NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH.
• Accelerated career opportunities for aspirational and talented staff
• An extensive well-being package
• Established partnerships with: Teach First; Challenge Partners; PiXL; London West Alliance
• Opportunities to work across the Trust in different phases.
To apply for this post please click the quick apply link
Closing date: Noon 5th September 2019
Barnhill Community High is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note that Barnhill Community High reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.