Experienced or newly qualified applicants considered
An NQT appointment will be paid for July induction
We offer ~
- A well resourced teaching area with interactive whiteboards
- Courses in ‘A’ Level and GCSE Art and Photography
- Technician support in Art and Photography
- Department organises a flourishing range of trips to exhibitions and galleries
- “Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well” (Ofsted, 2013)
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies in the school website www.heathland.hounslow.sch.uk. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April 2018.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
THE HEATHLAND SCHOOL
Wellington Road South, Hounslow, Middlesex TW4 5JD
Telephone : 020 8572 4411
Fax : 020 8577 5339
Roll : 1800 (Sixth Form 460+)
Headmaster : H.S. Pattar, B.Sc(Econ)