Q3 Great Barr is a highly successful, oversubscribed Academy, committed to raising achievement and curriculum innovation. Our Academy's success is underpinned by a relentless focus on raising standards, developing the whole child and improving the quality of teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and forward thinking Teacher of Art with energy and enthusiasm who is also willing to contribute to the wider life of the Academy. If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking applications from candidates who:
• Can bring experience and knowledge along with the skills and determination to be an outstanding teacher;
• Have enthusiasm, energy and vision;
• Are passionate about their subject;
• Demonstrate innovative ideas for teaching and learning and classroom management skills;
• Have a commitment to help young people succeed;
• Have a willingness to teach A-Level.
Why should you work with us?
Your dedication & commitment is not only recognised, but highly rewarded.
• Work laptop;
• Commitment to CPD and career development;
• Complimentary membership to Q3 Gym;
• Fun & interesting weekly staff incentives (weekly prizes, surprises and rewards following the previous week);
• Excellent facilities.
If you are determined to make a difference to the life chances of young people by raising standards, expectations and achievement, you share our passion.
We want every child to feel happy and excited about coming to our Academy. We want our students to return home telling their families of the memorable and exciting lessons they have enjoyed.
What they say about us...
In January 2017, Ofsted said we continued to be a good school. They reported that "Relationships between teachers and pupils are extremely strong and this means that in lessons, pupils work hard, showing respect for one another and their teachers".
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Informal visits to the Academy are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact HR to arrange this 0121 358 6186.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To assess the suitability of the candidate, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, as well as identification and qualification, prohibition and barred list checks which will be required before commencing duties.
Q3 Academies Trust, Wilderness Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7SD