Teacher of Art
Required from September 2018
MPS or UPS salary scale (£22,917 - £38,633 per annum).
‘Are you passionate about Art? Are you committed to ensuring that every student achieves their full potential?
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join and contribute to the success of a committed and enthusiastic Art & Technology faculty.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· have a passion for Art
· can raise attainment in Art through outstanding teaching and learning
· are willing to become involved in the extra-curricular Food Technology activities at the school
then we would love to hear from you.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Our excellent facilities offer a first class education to 1200 students. Our staff are highly committed and we have a strong and positive school ethos.
You can find out more about this role by:
· visiting our school website www.lighthall.co.uk to download a candidate pack and application form
· visiting the school – to arrange a visit, please contact Anna Williams, Personnel Assistant on 0121 744 3835 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 25 April 2018
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 30 April 2018