Due to an expansion across the Trust, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, highly motivated, innovative, enthusiastic, well-qualified and committed teacher of Art and Design.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- The ability to teach their subject specialism at KS3 and KS4;
- The possibility to teach their subject specialism at KS5;
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A passion for their subject and the ability to share this with young people.
If you would like to forward your career, this superb opportunity may be for you. The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Both Bourne and Spalding sites are a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory disclosure prior to taking up an offer of employment.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 19th March 2018. Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.