Do you want to be part of an OFSTED ‘Good’ academy with a successful Art Department?
The Magna Carta School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of Art from October 2018 to work in this friendly, supportive and highly successful department. It is well equipped with a kiln and is set up for different types of printing with a medium sized hand rolled printing press.
The successful applicant will have high expectations of all students and a strong desire to succeed. For the right individual this post presents an unrivalled opportunity to make a real difference and a lasting contribution to the success of Art at The Magna Carta School. This post is suitable to new entrants to the profession as well as experienced teachers.
The school as a whole values the development of its staff; high quality personal and professional development is a key reason for our success and we place great emphasis on supporting and developing you throughout your career.
We are searching for someone who has the skills to grow and develop outstanding practice, together with the ambition to excel as a classroom practitioner.
· Be able to teach Art across the age & ability range in Years 7 – 11
· Be committed to raising achievement for students of all abilities
· Be able to motivate and engage students
· Have the potential to become an outstanding teacher and committed to professional development and acting upon advice
· Be creative, determined, enthusiastic, resilient and passionate about delivering a high quality education to all students
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed.
The Magna Carta School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment.