Salary information: MPR / UPR (dependent upon candidate experience);
Further salary information: A TLR or Recruitment and Retention payment may be available for a suitable candidate;
Interviews: To be confirmed.
Are you passionate about Art and Design? Can you inspire students?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated NQT or experienced Teacher of Art and Photography to join our successful and vibrant Curriculum Area to teach courses across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Middlesex Learning Partnership is an exciting, innovative and successful Trust in West London. We have a strong sense of community, great students and staff, and a real commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people.
At Barnhill our students have achieved superb academic outcomes in 2019 with KS4 progress 8 score of +0.57 and a KS5 ALP's grade of 3. We are moving rapidly towards our goal of becoming an Outstanding school and are looking for exceptional teachers to join our team.
Art and Design is a popular and successful subject at Barnhill. It is part of the Creative Design Faculty which has a high profile within the school. The Art and Design and Photography facilities are excellent. The staff are forward thinking and the Faculty has a reputation for strong student work. Art and Design delivers an exciting curriculum at all Key Stages including GCSE and A-Level Art and Design and Photography.
Successful candidates will have:
- Enthusiasm and passion for teaching and developing young people
- An engaging and optimistic approach
- High expectations and a belief in the potential of young people to achieve.
- In return we will offer you:
- Motivated, hard-working students
- High expectations of behaviour supported by established systems and protocols
- Bespoke, high quality professional development including the Barnhill Middle Leaders Programme and opportunities to take the NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH.
- Accelerated career opportunities for aspirational and talented staff
- An extensive well-being package
- Established partnerships with: Teach First; Challenge Partners; PiXL; London West Alliance
- Opportunities to work across the Trust in different phases.
This post would suit an experienced colleague or ambitious NQTs equally. We have a well-regarded programme of CPD and NQT induction.
Further information: Please note, Barnhill Community High reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.