This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented teacher of Art to join The Spires College. The facilities and resources enjoyed by the department are second to none and the College ensures all staff have a personalised CPD programme to support their career development.
Therefore if you are looking for an Art teaching post in which you can make a genuine difference to young people’s lives, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
At The Spires College we are passionate about the importance of creativity and energy in the classroom and fervently believe in the power of education to transform lives. If you always aim to inspire and enthuse students through your teaching and are dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for all young people then please come and join us.
The College is a close community, with a shared desire to be the best we can be. As a School we are committed to staff’s professional development and invest heavily in ensuring our teachers grow and flourish as practitioners.
• excellent professional development and a wide range of career development opportunities;
• a high level of support for all new staff;
• the opportunity to work alongside excellent practitioners across the College;
• an exciting and stimulating place to work in a friendly environment.
• a modern, purpose-built building and excellent facilities.
• be, or have the potential to become, an exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner;
• be committed to working in a close, collaborative team environment within the Creative Arts and Technologies Department;
• be able to use a strong pedagogical understanding to successfully deliver the Art and Photography curricula;
• be enthusiastic about giving young people the best possible start in life.
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching. The ability to teach to A Level is desirable but not essential. We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers who wish to take advantage of a new challenge. The Spires College is a co-educational, 11-18 School with a bilateral stream. We are a friendly, caring school which puts the needs of our children at the heart of all we do. For further details about the post including details of how to apply, please contact Nadine Osborne, PA to the Principal: email@example.com or visit http://www.thespirescollege.com/about/job-vacancies The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 22 September 2017.