We are delighted to offer the following opportunity to join Ridgeway High School:
Teacher of Art
Main Pay Scale
Required for September 2021
Ridgeway High School is a popular and oversubscribed school. We require an inspirational Teacher of Art and Design to become part of our highly motivated team. The ability to contribute to the teaching of technology would be an advantage.
At Ridgeway we are committed to achievement and to transforming lives through learning. Our LEARN for Success ethos ensures that all students have opportunities to take on leadership roles, develop endurance and resilience, fulfil their aspirations, and demonstrate respect and nurture qualities.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- believes that all children can achieve
- possesses the enthusiasm, energy and dedication to make lessons in their department area successful and a route to helping students engage with learning
- has unrelenting enthusiasm for extra-curricular provision
We are proud to offer:
- enthusiastic and motivated students, staff and governors
- a caring, inclusive and supportive environment in which learning thrives
- an ethos of supporting every student to fulfil their aspirations
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Owen Fields, Acting Deputy Headteacher, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms are available to interested candidates from Helen Lynn, Headteacher's PA, by email at email@example.com.
Completed applications are to be submitted no later than 12pm on Thursday 20 May. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 25 May.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Ridgeway High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of race, sex, age or disability.
Ridgeway High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years