This is a Permanent post, we would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job-share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Neil McKnight, Head Teacher
- Telephone:-01880 820269.
- Reference ARB03247 / CME36291
Closing date: 07/06/2018