Teacher of Biology
September 2018-December 2018
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently looking to recruit a suitably qualified Teacher of Biology to work in a high-achieving, Ofsted 'Outstanding', mixed school in the Kirklees area. The successful candidate would be required to teach KS3 and KS4. The position is part-time, 0.6, to start in September 2018 until the end of the Autumn Term.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience of teaching Biology to KS3 and KS4
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.