A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic colleague to take up this position at our vibrant and successful school.
We need you to be:
- Committed to inspiring and motivating our students through the highest expectations
- A team player with excellent subject knowledge and
- A strong communicator wanting the best for each student
- A cracking teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
What we offer:
- PE is an extremely subject sitting within our Performing Arts Faculty.
- All students currently study a full PE qualification at Key Stage 4
- The school has invested heavily in sport, with a new Sports Hall and outdoor pitches opening over the past year to complement our vintage but much-loved swimming pool
- In return as a people-centred organisation, we offer an outstanding employee support package alongside proven support with professional development including study at Master’s level
- As a long standing Investor in People, Hampstead School has an enviable record of enabling rapid career progression at all levels
“Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and very well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development. Many staff have moved on to promoted posts internally and elsewhere. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils”. (Ofsted).
“Fizzes with activity” (Good Schools Guide)
“An exceptional climate for learning” (Challenge Partners)
Details and application form can be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date : Friday 18 May 2018 (0900)
Interview Date: Wednesday 23 May 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Checks will be made with previous employers.