Are you an excellent practitioner who is looking to be part of a journey from good to outstanding? Do you want to experience what it is truly like to be able to make a difference to young peoples lives? If the answer is yes, then becoming part of our team sounds like it could be for you. We are looking to appoint a part-time teacher of BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Sport and Activity . As a key member of the team you will deliver the departmental strategies for transforming teaching, learning and student achievement.
Under the guidance of the Head of Education you will be responsible to deliver outstanding teaching and learning in the context of the Foundation’s mission and ethos in order to ensure Bradford City learners make excellent progress and are successful in their studies. Your teaching days will be Monday and Thursday 8:30 - 15:00.
Our mission is to support and inspire all our students to develop the respect, resilience, skills and understanding to become independent learners and caring, responsible citizens.
Our Academy therefore requires a Teacher of BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Sport and Activity who can demonstrate:
• a focus on achieving the highest standards and delivery of quality first teaching
• the ability to develop and work in strong, effective teams and partnerships
• commitment to developing the character of all our young people
• perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
• an ability to inspire staff and students to achieve their very best in the classroom
• desire to tackle challenging targets and succeed