Tes are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Business, Accounting & Economics on a full-time permanent basis from January 2022. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a 1,560-pupil secondary school with a sixth form. It is a non-denominational establishment that educates students aged between 11 and 18. The coeducational school is based in Eltham, London and was converted to academy status on September 1, 2014.
" The academy has a zero-tolerance approach to misbehaviour and low-level disruption, our behaviour systems are tightly managed so that teachers are able to focus on delivering high-quality teaching in a positive classroom environment that is conducive to learning."
The schools Business courses at both A level and GCSE follow the Edexcel specification; they also offer Level 3 BTEC Business at post 16 which is both popular and successful. A level Accounting and A level Economics follow the AQA and Edexcel specifications respectively. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a department and academy on a journey of improvement, where teachers are supported and encouraged to develop their classroom practise through a wide range of development opportunities.
The Successful Candidate:
- Relevant degree & Qualified Teacher Status
- Commitment and ability to enthuse and motivate students to ensure excellent progress
- A dynamic teacher who encourages a love for the subjects through both their teaching and their involvement in co-curricular offers
- A genuine passion for the subjects, the ability to be an outstanding teacher and be committed to raising achievement, raising aspirations and going the extra mile
-Fantastic professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary and joining bonus scheme
- Highly attractive personal pension plan
-24/7 access to a free Employee Assistant Programme
- State of the art facilities
- Free/discounted gym access
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org REF KR1530184
Tes Schools Recruitment represents Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...