Teacher of Business and Economics
MPS Outer London
Contract Term: Permanent, Suitable for Experienced Professionals
Contract Type: Full-time
Starting: September 2019
Closing Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
(With potential career progression to become a lead practitioner and/or Specialist Leader in Education)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Teacher of Business and Economics to join us at Rivers Academy. You would be joining a team who enjoy developing a real love for Business and Economics in students.
Do you have a passion for Business and Economics? Do you want to nurture the next generation of young adults to be the best version of themselves?
The world needs our children to be future entrepreneurs and business leaders. Do you get as excited as we do about helping children to develop these skills?
If you have answered yes to the questions above, we would love to meet you! Our students are looking for a teacher with a passion for Business and Economics.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Business and Economics Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.