Teacher of Business and Economics
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start date: September 2018
The Business and Economics department are hardworking and dedicated, who consistently gain GCSE results well above the national average. They are an experienced team who work collaboratively and are always looking for new ways to inspire the 150+ students they have in each KS4 year group. We are seeking to appoint an individual who and has the necessary skills and attributes to have a real impact upon learning at Bohunt. Potential is as important as experience. Applications invited from ITTs as well as more experienced colleagues.
Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
We will offer:
- The opportunity to teach KS3 & KS4, potentially KS5
- A supportive learning environment
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Bohunt School, Liphook was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2013. Last summer’s GCSE results placed us in top 15% of non-selective schools nationally. The School is located in attractive, open country on the edge of Liphook (40 miles from London) with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth.
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
For further details on how to apply please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1012701 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9 am Monday 5 March