We seek an inspirational, dedicated and passionate teacher of business studies & economics to start September 2018. The ideal candidate for this vacancy will be a business specialist who is also enthusiastic and passionate about teaching economics . The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate to young people an enthusiasm for the subjects, with a relentless focus on achievement. You will need to be:
- secure in your subject knowledge of business and economics at KS4 and KS5
- up to date in your knowledge of current business affairs
- committed to high quality teaching and learning
- inspirational in the classroom
- committed to excellence
- ambitious in your determination to ensure all learners achieve
- innovative, resilient and reflective
If you feel that you have these attributes and skills then we would like to hear from you. Applications from NQT's are welcome.
GCSE Business is currently a popular subject across years 9,10 and 11, with a number of students continuing the subject at A Level, or taking up Economics. We would like to introduce further extra curricular opportunities and business enrichment at KS3. The Business department is a hard working team committed to raising standards at all key stages.
• State-of-the-art classroom technology
• Opportunities for self-development
• Continuing Professional Learning
• Breakfast Boosters and Teach Meets
• A collaborative relationship with all schools within the Trust
• A focus on staff well-being ensuring staff maintain a good work-life balance
• A lower than average teaching timetable
At Tudor Grange Academy excellent teaching and learning is at the heart of all that we do. Professional development is very important to us and we offer the right person a comprehensive programme of professional learning, to enable you to continuously develop your practice in a school where students fall in love with learning, embrace a growth mindset and are successful. If you feel that you have the necessary attributes and skills and are a suitably qualified, highly motivated professional, then we would like to hear from you. Informal visits and conversations about the post are most welcome, please contact Virginia Iles, PA to the Principal via the main school reception on 01905 454627 or by email@example.com.
How to Apply:
Follow the apply link.
To find out more about the Academy please go to our website www.worcs.tgacademy.org.uk.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 17th April 2018 12 noon
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Enhanced DBS check, pre-employment checks and a probation period. Please note that if you have not heard from the Academy within 2 weeks after the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful.