TEACHER OF BUSINESS AND ENTERPRISE
Required: Easter 2019 (or sooner if possible)
Twynham Learning is a high performing and forward thinking multi-academy trust based on the south coast. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic and ambitious teacher of Business to join us and work across our two secondary schools in Christchurch. Twynham School, an outstanding and oversubscribed school of 1800, and The Grange School, a rapidly improving and growing 11-18 mixed comprehensive, share the same values, pedagogical approaches and determination to provide the very best opportunities for our students.
This is a truly exceptional and unique opportunity for a talented colleague.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Teach Business Studies within an exceptionally high performing department (top 10% nationally)
- Teach A-level Business Studies at an “outstanding” school with exceptional outcomes
- Work collaboratively across the trust to improve outcomes for all students
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
- Further shape the curriculum in all Key Stages to enhance the quality of learning for students
You are likely to be someone who:
- Is an inspirational classroom teacher
- Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
- Has a clear understanding of effective pedagogy
- Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our schools
- The unique experience of working across two schools in very different contexts
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack. Applicants wishing to be considered for a January start are invited to contact Jy Taylor email@example.com (Headteacher at Twynham School) as early as possible.
Closing Date: Friday 16th November 2018
Twynham Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.