Are you comfortable with high levels of expectation and also high levels of fun? If so, welcome to #TeamHaringey6!
We are seeking a creative, innovative and highly motivated Business & ICT specialist to teach across our A-level and vocational provision, who wants to be part of our continued journey of immense improvements. We have exponentially increased our student numbers, improved our student outcomes and continue to make significant investments in our staff and our facilities. Pace and purpose on a trajectory of improvement are our unwavering expectations.
Due to our ever-expanding provision, there are also outstanding leadership opportunities for the right candidate/s. These will suit candidates with proven experience of driving innovative quality improvement in teaching and learning, those who are able to motivate and inspire others to deliver excellence alongside commitment to our strategic intent.
Our amazing young people come here with high aspirations - we help to make them outstanding citizens. It is this simple really: we run this college for the benefit of our students.
We are not a college for cynics. We are all achievement-focused with an explicit focus on providing an outstanding Learner Experience:
- Do you have you an impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar context?
- Do you have experience of working in a high achieving, performance-driven environment?
- Are you passionate about achieving high levels of excellence?
- Do you have the creative, flexible and responsive approach that is so important in colleges today?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills?
- Are you values driven?
If so, this amazing college is the right one for you!
The college has four values which drive our behaviours:
• Aiming for Excellence in everything that we do
• Learning & Teaching is our number one priority
• Respect for each other and our college/environment
• Can do/Will do Attitude
INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD ON MONDAY, 24TH MAY 2021
Haringey Sixth Form College
- with state - academy funding
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16 - 19 years