We are looking to recruit a dedicated and passionate Teacher of Business. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher to support the department in taking Business to the next level of achievement and help us to enhance our school’s reputation as an ambitious and friendly school committed to comprehensive education, which has ‘Transforming Lives Through Learning’ at its heart.
Francis Combe is forward-thinking, caring and, most important of all, a happy school where students of all abilities and social backgrounds achieve. Our motto 'Transforming Lives through Learning' is at the heart of everything we do. Our students are well-behaved, aspiring always to be the best versions of themselves, and our behaviour system is well embedded by all. Students are proud of their Academy, polite and enthusiastic about their learning.
Whilst we welcome applications from all suitable candidates; please consider that our interview process will require you to attend our Academy in person as we do not offer a remote interview process. All applicants for teaching posts must hold or be working toward QTS.
The Academy reserves the right to appoint an outstanding applicant prior to this deadline. For this reason, early applications are appreciated.
What are we looking for?
• A dynamic, passionate and inspirational Teacher
• Excellent leadership and organisational skills
• A commitment to achieving excellent results for students
• A candidate with high expectations of themselves and others
We can offer you:
• Outstanding 21 st century facilities and well resourced
• Excellent Induction
• The Sport & Health department is made up of a friendly, hard-working and successful team of professionals, all dedicated to raising standards.
• Comprehensive Staff Welfare Package
• Relocation allowance up to £2,000
• Excellent professional development and guidance
If you share the Academy's vision and ambitions, possess a strong desire to work within an ethos of creative collaboration and partnership and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Francis Combe Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
The successful applicant will possess the willingness to commit to Extra Curricular activities.