Teacher of Business, ICT and Computing
Salary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale – Dependent on experience
Contract type: Temporary (Duration of Maternity Leave)
Full time (Part time would be considered providing the needs of the school are met)
Start Date: 1st January 2020
The Governors of this outstanding school are looking to recruit a Teacher of Business, ICT and Computing.
We believe the following qualities are essential in the successful applicant:
• Outstanding subject knowledge with an ability to share this with pupils in an exciting and academically rigorous way
• An excellent classroom teacher
• The ability to gain trust and respect of school staff, pupils and parents
• Outstanding communication skills
• Well organised and reliable
• Good knowledge of current issues relating to Teaching and Learning
• Ability to work under pressure
• Loyalty and commitment to the team
• Enthusiastic and able to bring new ideas to the school and department
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We look forward to receiving your application by 17.00 on Sunday 24th November 2019 This should be sent to Victoria Lynch at Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates will be notified if they have been successful. Interviews will be held week commencing 2nd December 2019.