A Secondary School in Walsall are looking for a part-time Teacher of Business Studies to teach year 13 (0.5). This position will start April 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role:
· Teacher of Business Studies teaching year 12/13 only.
· Delivering high quality Business Studies lessons.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Dedicated to high quality teaching
· Experienced and supportive faculty
· Modern resources and specialist facilities
· Commitment to improving the outcomes of students
· Welcoming and friendly environment
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS and have recent experience of Teaching UK English curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Have excellent organisational and communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chelsea Beard on 01543 410 500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.