Derby Manufacturing UTC opened its doors on 1st September 2015. Specialising in advanced manufacturing and engineering, Derby Manufacturing UTC allows pupils (aged 14-19) to study a Science, Maths and Engineering curriculum alongside core GCSEs and a wide range of enrichment activities. Our sponsors and industry partners bring these subjects to life and help our students to apply their learning to solve real world problems. We are training technicians, engineers and scientists of the future.
Are you an outstanding teacher of Business Studies, passionate about your subject with the skills and abilities to inspire young people? If so, you may be the person we are looking for!
Successful candidate to be appointed for summer Term 2017 or sooner if possible.
Teacher of Business Studies (A Level & GCSE)
May suit newly qualified teacher.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant qualifications (both formal and through experience). A proven track record in raising standards is essential.
- A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the UTC and most importantly a difference to the lives of young people including their educational and broader achievement, self-esteem and confidence, social well-being and future employability.
We are offering:
- An attractive salary based upon experience and expertise.
- A first class working environment with excellent resources.
- The opportunity for professional growth and continued development within an organisation committed to continuous improvement.
- The opportunity to shape the future of the UTC.
Please send your completed Application Form to Mrs Amanda Miller, PA to the Executive Principal, Derby Manufacturing UTC, 3 Locomotive Way, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8PU or to Amanda.Miller@derbymanufacturingutc.co.uk.
Further information available from: www.derbymanufacturingutc.co.uk.
All appointments made are subject to satisfactory references and are subject to enhanced DBS.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd December 2016.
Interviews will be held week commencing 5th December 2016.