Al Shohub Private School is a prestigious Abu Dhabi Private School which offers a British style education based upon the National Curriculum of England which is delivered in the medium of English. We deliver the UAE Ministry of Education curriculum in Arabic for Arabic Language, Islamic Studies and Social Studies.
We are looking for teachers who are innovative, experienced and emotionally intelligent practitioners. We work with our students to engender a deep and reflective approach to learning, as we are educating the UAE leaders of the future.
Our students range from FS to Year 12 and they come to learn with the highest expectations of their teachers. Are you looking to play a significant role in taking a school along the road to outstanding? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
• Female only
• Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Education or the subject intended to teach specialized in a specific cycle/stage.
• PGCE certificate
• At least 4 years of teaching experience in the subject intended to teach in the English National Curriculum
• Holding an ADEK teaching licence is beneficial
• Possess valid references and police checks
• Candidates with pastoral experience and expertise are encouraged to apply
Remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, accommodation or allowance, medical insurance and flight allowance.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your full CV to include qualifications, details of at least two referees, a recent photograph, and a letter of application to email@example.com .