Great Marlow School is a successful, highly regarded, popular school. We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join the Business Studies Department, with a commitment to delivering creative and engaging lessons across KS4 and KS5. We wish to appoint an inspiring, well-qualified teacher, with excellent subject knowledge and a strong classroom presence that commands the respect of students. Applications are welcomed from teachers new to the profession and those with experience who would like to further their career in this dynamic learning environment.
Business Studies is a very popular option at both GCSE and the most popular option at A-level
- a superb learning environment led by supportive heads of department
- well established and successful departments
- first rate professional development and outstanding opportunities for career progression
- an opportunity to be part of an exceptional, fast developing organisation
- an excellent induction programme
- superb support from a successful, highly strategic leadership team
- outstanding school facilities
- subsidised gym membership
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all staff must share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please fill in a Great Marlow School application form, which can be found, along with further information, on our website: www.gms.bucks.sch.uk: individual CVs will not be accepted. Should you require any further assistance please phone, or email the address below.
Please send completed application forms directly to the school for the attention of Mr K Ford, Headteacher. Closing date for applications Monday 27th January at 1.00pm. Interviews will take place w/c 27th January 2020
Address: Bobmore Lane Marlow Bucks SL7 1JE
Telephone Number: 01628 483752
Website: www.gms.bucks.sch. uk
Limited Company Reg No: 7690054