Closing Dates: 18th May 2018
Interviews: w/c 21st May 2018
Salary: The academy has its own very competitive salary scales, allowances and performance premium initiatives
Contract type: Permanent
Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels”? Ofsted 2015
Outstanding Business Studies Teacher wanted for an exceptional school!
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, pioneering and entrepreneurial leader to work at our academy who will be a part of strong middle leadership team, supported through strong systems of professional development. The right candidate will demonstrate a commitment to maintaining the high standards set within The Petchey Academy.
This role represents a superb career opportunity for a candidate who is well-organised, willing to ‘go the extra mile’ and who will be focused on the attainment of all students accepting no excuse for underachievement.
The successful candidate will have:
· Qualified Teacher Status,
· You will be an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach across Key Stage 3, 4, and 5.
· The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results,
· The ability to enthuse students with a love of technology,
· The desire to work collaboratively as part of a team,
· Excellent classroom management skills, organisational and ICT skills.
· Be able to inspire students to learn and achieve and a have a strong commitment to the highest of standards.
· Be keen to drive the development of related extra-curricular activities and partnerships.
· Enjoy working in a challenging but highly rewarding environment and be flexible in response to the day-today requirements of a large, busy academy.
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!”
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.