One of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire requires an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking teacher for the following post for September 2018.
The Governors of this highly regarded and very successful Catholic school are seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher who will:
- be passionate about teaching Business Studies
- be or have the potential to be an outstanding teacher
- have the ability to engage and inspire pupils
- have the opportunity to teach A Level Business Studies
- want to make a difference to the lives of our young people
There is a high quality CPD programme available for the appointed candidate.
If you’re the right person to join our dedicated and hard working science team then please contact Lesley Buet at email@example.com or visit our website to download details www.allsaints.notts.sch.uk.
If you would like to visit the school prior to application please telephone or email to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
Closing date for applications: 9am Tuesday 22 May 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 25 May 2018
The MAT of the Academy is the employer and operates safer recruitment procedures.
All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy,