Kenilworth Multi Academy Trust has a vacancy for a permanent Teacher of Business Studies from September 2020. The vacancy is based at Kenilworth School and Sixth Form.
Kenilworth School and Sixth Form is rated as Outstanding by Ofsted (2013) and as the only secondary school in the community of Kenilworth, is oversubscribed with motivated and well behaved pupils.
We are currently a split site, with Years 7 – 11 based at Leyes Lane and Sixth Form set on our Rouncil Lane site. This is an exciting time to join us as a new build project is in the planning stage with the new school to move to one site. The school is well resourced to support the delivery of the subject. The post holder will join a supportive school with opportunities for professional development.
Our educational ethos encourages our students to be responsive, resilient, to have reasoning, be reflective and resourceful in their learning.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent role of Teacher of Business Studies to join a busy and thriving department with a total of five teachers.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to teach GCSE and A Level Business Studies. The successful applicant should be aspirational, innovative and have a genuine engaging enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
We would welcome applications from NQTs or experienced teachers.
We can offer you:
- Excellent CPD opportunities across the school
- A supportive team of colleagues and across the school
- A positive, community school environment with an innovative learning culture
- A dedicated and forward looking management team, with highly skilled staff upholding high expectations and aspirations for our students
- PiXL network access and other on-line resources to support the development of student learning
- A wide enrichment programme in which you can participate
- Employee well-being benefits via our health insurers to include free flu vaccinations, a laptop, free parking, use of an on-site fitness suite and a newly built, bespoke school to meet our high and increasing expectations.
Please go to https://www.ksn.org.uk/723/vacancies to download an application form, job description, person specification and equal opportunities form.
Please email your completed application and covering letter (addressed to the Headteacher, Mr H Abbott) to Deena Perry, HR Manager at D.Perry@ksn.org.uk.
Please note we cannot accept a CV as an application.
Kenilworth School and Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
Closing date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 9am