The Governors of this over-subscribed Roman Catholic Girls’ School wish to appoint a Teacher of Business Studies with some Computer Science teaching to join the Business Studies Department.
The candidate would be expected to teach Business to KS5 and some CS teaching at KS3.
The successful candidates should:
• Be an enthusiastic and effective practitioner, with excellent teaching skills and experience.
• Be able to assess work regularly and provide meaningful feedback to students.
• Have experience of teaching both BTEC and A Level Business courses.
• Be willing to actively contribute to curriculum development.
• Have a genuine belief that every child matters.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Headteacher.
Closing Date: 9am, Wednesday 24 January 2018.
Interviews: Thursday 1st February 2018
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the school website: http://www.lasainteunion.org.uk/Vacancies/
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for the post.