Full time but would welcome applications from people looking for a part time role or flexible working.
You will be supported in trying new things and taking risks to improve the life chances of our students. You will make a real difference to our young people. Job satisfaction doesn’t come any better than that.
BUT - we can only achieve our aims if we look after you as well as well as we look after our students.
At Logic we are committed to YOUR well-being:
- Flexibility: a 1.40pm finish every Friday, 3 long weekends, and 2 days of flexible holidays to be taken at any time throughout the year. Weddings? Cheap flights? You’ve got it.
- Realistic Accountability: You will see NO Logic lesson proformas, over-burdensome marking expectations or meetings for meetings sake. Expect streamlined reporting and assessment. There are no emails after 6pm. Your day job is exactly as it says on the tin. In the day.
- Genuine support: Happy schools have happy teachers. This involves listening to you carefully.
- Time: The biggest impact on progress is simple – good teaching and learning. Everything else is just peripheral. A reduced teaching timetable will give you increased time to develop what matters the most.
We want you to become a future educational leader and it is our responsibility to help you make this happen.
- Advancement opportunities: when applying for future jobs you need to show experience and impact. You will be the recipient of high quality and well planned professional development opportunities throughout the year. You will also benefit from development opportunities across the Trust, the Hounslow Education Partnership and our local teaching alliance
- Coaching and mentoring – each member of our staff can chose to be coached and mentored by a member of staff across the MAT allowing you to develop skills and career goals in areas of most interest to you.
The application form can also be downloaded from the vacancies section of the Logic website: www.logicstudioschool.org
Please contact Penny Davies for any information you need – by telephone on 0208 831 3007 or by email at email@example.com
Closing date: noon, Thursday 22 March 2018
Successful candidates informed by: afternoon of Thursday 22 March 2018
Interviews will be held on: Monday 26 March 2018