We are a very successful and heavily oversubscribed comprehensive school recognised by the DfE as one of the top 100 comprehensive schools in England for attainment at GCSE (5x A*–C including English and Maths - 2013 and 2015).
We are seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and talented teacher of Chemistry.
- the ability to teach across KS3–5 and to include A Level
- a commitment to high quality teaching and learning
- a commitment to the development of the whole person and our inclusive and Catholic ethos.
We will offer:
- an outstanding opportunity to be part of a successful Science Department
- a friendly vibrant and caring school where Chemistry is a popular subject
- a strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive induction programme
- an enterprising and ‘can do’ ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
- a stepping stone to future promotion.
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, at email@example.com.
The closing date is midday on Friday 23 March 2018 and interviews will take place during the following week; although we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.
Applications from non-Catholic teachers who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
This organisation is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.