Can you deliver lessons with a bang?!
If so, welcome to #TeamHaringey6!
We are seeking creative, innovative and highly motivated Chemistry teacher, who wants to be part of our journey of massive improvements. We are seeking a Chemistry specialist who has the ability to teach across the range of our ever-increasing STEM provision, including A-level and BTEC Applied Science Levels 2 and 3.
We have rapidly increased our student numbers, improved our student outcomes and are making significant investments in our staff and our facilities. Pace and a trajectory of improvement are our unwavering expectations.
The progress of our students in both A-Level and GCSE English is excellent and above national rates. Our young people come here with high aspirations. We help to make them outstanding citizens. It is this simple really: we run this college for the benefit of all students.
This is not a college for cynics. We are all achievement-focused with an explicit focus on student outcomes:
• Do you have you an impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar context? Do you have experience of working in a high achieving performance-driven environment?
• Are you passionate about achieving high levels of excellence? Do you have you the creative, flexible and responsive approach that is so important in colleges today?
• Do you have excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills? Are you values driven?
If so, this amazing college is right for you!
The college has four values which drive our behaviours:
• Aiming for Excellence in everything that we do
• Learning & Teaching is our number one priority
• Respect for each other and our college/environment
• Can do/Will do Attitude