In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our first two sets of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Teacher of Chemistry to develop and steer the Chemistry provision at Bolingbroke Academy. We are seeking to appoint a strong and engaging teacher who is committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 that supports pupils to achieve their full potential.
Our ideal candidate will:
• be an outstanding teacher, able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities;
• have experience of teaching Religious Studies at Key Stages 3, 4 & .
• exude a passion for the subject which is evident in their day to day classroom practice;
• demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the Academy and its students can achieve;
• have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils;
• be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
• teach within our growing Academy;
• join a network of Ark schools and gain access to unrivalled professional development and training as well as an exclusive range of other benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Please submit your application no later than 11am on Friday 24th May 2019.
Deadline: 11am on Friday 24th May 2019.
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: September 2019
Salary: Ark MPS (£30,406 - £41,381) or UPS (£46,272 - £50,178) (Inner London), depending on experience
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.