Bordesley Green Girls’ School and Sixth Form is a high achieving, oversubscribed girls’ school in Birmingham. The Governing Body is currently looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and talented professional to join our successful Health and Social Care department, in the school’s Sixth Form. We would like to hear from you if you:
• Can motivate students with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies
• Are committed and possess the drive to help all young people achieve success
• Have the ability to implement strategies focused on raising attainment
• Have relevant professional experience in the Early Years sector
• Experience of teaching BTEC Level 3 Children’s Play Learning & Development
• Have experience of teaching BTEC Level 3 Health & Social Care and Level 2 Health & Social Care
• Would like to contribute to the ongoing success of this exciting curriculum area
Further details and an application pack are available on our website at: www.bordgrng.bham.sch.uk
Please email completed application forms to HR@bordgrng.bham.sch.uk by the closing date which is 12 noon on Tuesday 21 May 2019. Interviews will take place on Thursday 23 May 2019.
We are happy to arrange tours of the School for interested applicants. Please contact the HR mailbox to arrange this.
If you have not heard from the school within 10 working days of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.
Our School has met the stringent criteria for World Class Schools Status, which demonstrates that we are providing our students with the best possible life chances ensuring they are prepared to thrive in the 21st Century. Our school is accredited as an Investors in People organisation at the Gold award level.
Bordesley Green Girls’ School and Sixth Form School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for all successful applicants.