We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Classics teacher to teach Classical Civilisation at GCSE and A Level and Latin at all levels, including A-Level and IB, within a very high-achieving and growing department.
The post is on a temporary basis, with a minimum of ½ a term but this could be extended. The successful candidate will support the Head of Classics in developing and promoting Classics throughout the school.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in teaching Classics throughout all key stages and the experience and ability to provide inspirational lessons to all year groups throughout the school.
About the School:
Royal High School Bath is a highly rewarding place to work and is part of the national network of GDST schools dedicated to leadership in girls’ education. We offer excellent facilities and resources and a warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
Join us to develop your career in a creative and innovative environment with a generous salary and benefits package. Be part of the national network of GDST schools dedicated to leadership in girls’ education.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Free lunches during term time
- Access to our free BUPA Employee Assistance programme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please complete an application form on our website by clicking the apply button.
Applications must be received by 25.08.2019.
Interviews date to be confirmed.
Royal High School Bath and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Registered Charity No. 306983