We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable classicist who is also able to teach some lower school History as we move to our new home in Crystal Palace. We are a new, and rapidly expanding, independent senior school for boys. If you relish the challenge of helping to create something special, this opportunity could be for you!
What we offer
- A positive and supportive working environment in which staff help each other to develop;
- The opportunity to promote a love of literature to our enthusiastic and well-behaved students;
- A school which combines the excitement of a growing school with respect for work-life balance;
- A school culture which values both personal development and high academic expectations.
What you offer
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for communicating it;
- A desire to be part of a school with a rich extra-curricular offering;
- A desire to be part of a collaborative community of teachers who seek to improve.
The deadline for applications is midday on Monday 22nd March 2021.
Enquiries about the role should be directed to Mrs L Sales, Headmaster’s PA, on 020 8185 7770 or E-mail: email@example.com.
The Cedars School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
The Cedars is a rapidly growing independent senior school for boys. Founded in 2013, there are currently 173 boys on roll from Years 7 to 12. Our first sixth formers will sit A Levels in 2019. The school attracts boys from a large geographical area, ...