Are you an outstanding teacher who strives for excellence for all? We are seeking to employ an experienced and dynamic practitioner, who can bring enthusiasm and experience to our successful secondary Computing/IT department.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Preferably has a good first degree in Computing
- Is competent in programming language - python, scratch, HTML or JAVA
- Can make creative use of the technology available - Raspberry Pi's, video cameras, microphones etc.
- Can deliver technical skills in video editing, CAD, web design, APP development, graphic design, music production, modeling
- Has infectious enthusiasm for Computing
- Has experience with use of assessment data
- Knowledge of the world of work
- Up to date knowledge of current Financial affairs
You will be part of:
- An exciting and innovative development of an all-through learning community, recently graded, “Good” by Ofsted
- A dedicated team of staff who strive for excellence
- A caring and inclusive ethos where all are learners
- A school which has supportive Governors and Parents with high expectations of the school
- An Induction process that is committed to ongoing professional development
We believe that we can transform the learning of generations of children by having the full age range of children on one site led by staff and supported by a community who share common values, learning and curriculum aims, policies, and practices in an all-through school. We are a leading edge learning community in the field of all-through education.
An application form must be completed in all cases; CVs will not be accepted.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the school website www.buxtonschool.org.uk or hardcopies can be requested via e-mail from Stacey Bell, PA to the Headteacher at email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Wednesday 21st February 2018
Interview date: Friday 23rd February 2018
Buxton School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.